Some more pics and homemade birdfeeders.

Kate and I went on one of our flower walks yesterday and I took my camera. I got a ton of great pics of her and it was such a beautiful day. In the afternoon we made bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter, and bird seed. I know the birds (or possibly the squirrels) have been at them, but we haven't actually seen them yet. We also spent a good amount of time, just playing in the backyard. Katie doing one of her favorite past times, just running up and down the hills. :) So anyway, I'm just going to list all the pics, because I'm tired and lazy today.


Sitting under the dogwood.
Magnolia
Yellow weed
In the grass
IMG_4566
Katie making her pinecone birdfeeders
Pinecone birdfeeders
Sam, 10 months outdoors
Sam, cyan texture
The pinwheel, funky processing
Running in the backyard
Laying in the grass warm vintage glow
Laying in the grass
Sitting by the side of the road
Sitting on the rocks
The first dandelion

Comments

No responses to “Some more pics and homemade birdfeeders.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails