Would you believe.....

IMG_4163

...that Sam is already 10 months old, as of yesterday to be exact. Crazy how quickly time goes by when they are little like this. Nothing much new of interest to report I suppose. There are cute little excerpts like the other day I found Sam brushing Molly (our doggy) with my hair brush. LOL I impressed on two fronts, one that he was so gently with her and two, that he knew what to do with it. He's still not really talking. A lot of babbling and singing, but nothing more than "Hi Dad" or the occasional "doggie" and "Eeeeee" when trying to get Katie's attention. He's definitely an observer. Very quite, but constantly absorbing everything around him. He's very stable on his feet when standing, and can stand in the middle of the floor for forever, but he's still a little cautious about actually walking per say. He'll take a step once in awhile, but that's about it. He's definitely a climber. I still haven't figured out yet how he's done it, but he has escaped out of the play area and made it all the way up the stairs to the kitchen before. And he does it quickly too. I suppose it's time to start planning his first birthday party. It won't be anything too big, probably a bbq with a cake. Another month and you can be expecting to see some smash the cake session pics with my little man. Oh and you might be wondering about the pic....I'm not sure either. I just liked it and then I played with it to do some different editing.

Comments

No responses to “Would you believe.....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails