My kids have the best eyelashes

IMG_4792
IMG_4776

I don't think there is much more I can say about those lashes following the pics. My kids are blessed to have them.
Oh and remember the homemade birdseed pine cones from last week? They were eaten and then stolen. Presumably by an opossum or a raccoon or maybe a really strong squirrel. I say squirrel, because they've been at the left over bird seed all day. Katie enjoys the squirrels.

IMG_4768
IMG_4755


Oh and on a totally different note. Katie now plays and talks to her imaginary friends known only as "The Kids". Everything we do, we do with The Kids. Apparently there are a bunch of them, because there are some girls and some boys. And often only some of the kids are very naughty. It's so cute. Sometimes a little creepy, I have to admit, but cute nonetheless.

Comments

No responses to “My kids have the best eyelashes”

Related Posts with Thumbnails