Oh me, oh my....


Kate-Sam7months

So I was not very good at actually writing down at what ages Kate did things. You know like crawling, first foods, etc. But I do have an excellent photo journal of all of those things. So when I came across this picture of Sam while working on Christmas pics, I thought to myself, "I think I have one just like that...." and I did. :) They are both just a few days over 7 months here. They seem to have reached their milestones so far at about the same times, with the exception of the crawling milestone. Kate was a little bit earlier with it, but never did get proficient at it because she was much more interested in trying to cruise around the living room. Sam approaches his milestones differently too. As in his milestones just kind of happen. Where as Katie was always so determined to get to that next point, ya know? They are definitely different, but do you see? They have the exact same ears. Too funny.

Whoa.....camera.....

Speaking of which, here's a good example of Sam's ears. Hehehehe....his ears make me giggle. So anyway, yesterday we went back for his weight check, where the Dr. was "ok" with his is weight gain. He stayed right at the 10th percentile mark. And we're good with that. Because we have come to accept that we make little kids. :) Kate is small, and so Sam probably will be too.




I thought I'd include an older video of Sam crawling. It was taken a few weeks ago. He is much faster at it now. So much so that I am constantly rescuing him from places he gets stuck. Like in the bathroom. Mommies aren't allowed to take showers, you know.

Comments

2 Responses to “Oh me, oh my....”

Colleen said...
January 4, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Wow! No hospital mix-ups there =) Both are cutie-patooties!!

Anonymous said...
January 5, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Wow, they are so alike on those pictures! Adorable kids and how lovely to have such similar shots like that! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails