Did you know....

This is how they sleep
That my kids always end up in bed with us. Every morning, without fail. It's nice in a way. Although Kate is already starting to get a bit big for this practice. Sam might start the night out in his bassinet (yes he's still in the room with us), Kate starts the night out in her bed (on the floor, in our room, yes, she's also still in the room with us, no judgments please). And inevitably at some point they both end up in our bed. It's sweet and I love cuddling with my kids. They love cuddling together too. They sleep best when they can sleep next to one another. One day soon I know that they'll need to sleep in their own rooms, but for now I am enjoying it. I would miss their sweet little faces in the morning. And I love how when Sam wakes up for the day, he gets up on all fours and grabs my nose or simply looks at me and keeps saying, "goooo" and "ooooohhhh" until I wake up. Is it possible he's trying to say "good morning"? Nah...... I love it too when Kate wakes up and leans over gives Miguel a kiss (yes, she's a Daddy's girl, through and through)and says "Good Morning, Daddy." Or she gives me a great huge hug right when she wakes up and says, "I LOVE you, Mommy." with all the emphasis on "love". Life is good.

Comments

One response to “Did you know....”

Dasha said...
December 10, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Cute!!
Hearing a sincere "I LOVE you" from your child must be the greatest thing in the world! I have cuddly kids (especially Sophie), and I just can't get enough of that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails