Yellow Ledbetter

We're home. Seven days and many many many many miles later. It was a very good vacation. Lots of much needed rest, sight seeing, and new experiences for the kids. Our new car has XM built in and I do say that we loved it all the way home. They have a 90's rock station that was on a good portion of the trip back. Which leads me to the title of the post. Coming home after a long road trip is very much like a hearing a favorite song. It brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart. And not to mention some toe tapping and dancing (well in my seat :) ). We thoroughly enjoyed the trip, but it was so good to pull into the driveway and know there were no more long drives ahead of us. I am tired tonight and only just finished our Christmas cards, so I promise to go through the 800 pictures I took and find a few of my favorites. I tried to go through them on my laptop, but it's color renditions and contrast is a poor substitute for my Miguel's mac daddy monitors.
I do have one big announcement that I was over the moon about.....
Sam finally has his two bottom teeth!!!! Yay!!!!! He got the first one on Friday and the second one today. Now only the rest of his teeth to go. LOL
So anyway, I'll be back to post later in the week all the details and pics from the trip. Till then...smooches.

Comments

3 Responses to “Yellow Ledbetter”

Anonymous said...
December 19, 2008 at 4:53 PM

For the record --Celebrity Skin was a horrible song.

I was happy that XM keeps Dinosaur Jr. in one of their channel's rotation though. I hadn't heard their music in 10 years.

Katie said...
December 20, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Well I liked it. So there....

Anonymous said...
December 20, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Don't know this song. Couldn't be that good

Related Posts with Thumbnails