Some cute late Christmas pics

Caleb and Claire...
IMG_1432
IMG_1468bw
IMG_1466softcolor

Comments

4 Responses to “Some cute late Christmas pics”

Dasha said...
January 7, 2009 at 4:51 PM

These are great! What kind of a background is that? Is that paper? Charcoal color? It looks very nice! I have been thinking about getting some charcoal BG... And your tree looks beautiful, too (i'm assuming that's the background for the first one?). Nicely done!

Katie said...
January 7, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Thanks Dasha! It is my tree. :) It is the charcoal paper background. I love it. It's so versatile. Sometimes I can light it just right and get that nice dark black background, other times I go for this look. Which truly, I love more than the dark black look.

Dasha said...
January 8, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Yeah, it's really nice! I have been looking at it at the store for a while - I really need to make it back there to pick up a nice wide one. Are you still working with one light source and bouncing it, or are you venturing into using more than one? I would really like to get a hairlight, but that would also mean wireless triggers and all that... LOL

Katie said...
January 8, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Right now I am mostly working with just my strobe and bouncing off of a huge reflector I just got. It seems to work nicely for me. Sometimes I use a continuous light to light the background if I need it. I am fairly happy with my set up now it gives me a lot of options.

Related Posts with Thumbnails