It's all going to be jumbled, but that's ok

Sam's Xmas Eve
So I've had so much going on and really no time to deal with any of it. Ok I lie, there was time, but with so much going on, I haven't felt like dealing with it. That's a much more accurate assessment of the situation. I was going to try and go over the events of the past few weeks in chronological order, but I decided to save myself the headache, I would just go over things as I came to them. So tonight, we'll talk about Christmas. The above picture is my favorite from Christmas. I love my little rocker man. He fell asleep fairly early on Christmas Eve. We spend the night before Christmas with Miguel's family. We had a typical Chilean dinner of Pastel de Choclo and Umitas and Cuchiflii. And then we had Miguel's sausage stuffing, scrimps, and London Broil. Miguel also had me make a cake consisting of 4 layers, alternating chocolate and red velvet with chocolate frosting filling and a creme cheese frosting on the outside. It was very rich, but very yummy. Katie is a very spoiled little girl and her Christmas consisted of some wonderful booty which is she is slowly working her way through. We spent Christmas morning having the kids open their presents. Katie's favorite and most cherished presents were the Eva and Wall-e robots that interact with one another and the Wall-e movie. She LOVED them and they were even allowed to sleep in the bed for just one night(insert me muttering under my breath and rolling my eyes here). After that Miguel enjoyed a British Christmas morning breakfast of pork pie and then we shared Christmas with the rest of my family followed by a yummy Christmas dinner and many yummy treats. If anyone was wondering what Miguel and I got each other, I am sure you are aware that I got my camera. Miguel received from me a Stud Bar (please, it's not what you think, lol). It's so we can do pull ups at home. The new year I am sure will bring many more workouts and most of them I am also sure will include pull ups. :) So there are very few pictures on flickr of Christmas (click on Christmas to see them :) ). I just picked a few of the best ones. I didn't take many, just a couple of the important moments. And even then I didn't feel the need to flood you with all of those. So enjoy. My next few posts will be about vacation a couple of weeks ago and the other random events of the past few days.

Comments

One response to “It's all going to be jumbled, but that's ok”

Anonymous said...
December 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM

That picture is so cute, glad you had a lovely Christmas...lol at the pork pie breakfast...are you SURE that is a traditional breakfast over here? Don't tell my hubby, it's any excuse to eat a pie for him lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails