So dear Christmas, why is it you hate me so?

My worst sicknesses always come around Christmas. Normally the stomach flu And said stomach flu had no intentions of letting this year go. So here I sit with a LONG laundry list of things to do and no energy to do it with. Not to mention having to try to do them in between bathroom trips. Sam had it first Thursday and Friday. I started coming down with it on Friday and hit me full blown today and yesterday. My only hope is that I will be all better tomorrow. Or at least mostly. I don't care about the eating part. I just want to be able to function. So my Christmas wish is this....Please, oh Please let me feel better tomorrow.

On a side note, if I hadn't already mentioned this at some point. Sam is officially crawling. Like a across the room and down the hall crawling. Like crawling from the play area to mommy and pulling up on her pants leg. I did manage somehow last night to get video of the said crawler. But have also somehow managed to lose the cable that connects the camera to the pc....le sigh. I'll post it when I can. It is totally cute.

Comments

No responses to “So dear Christmas, why is it you hate me so?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails