Oh poor blog, how I have ignored thee....

_MG_2379



You all know I am normally much better about updating my blogs fairly often, but it just seems life is so busy lately. Sam is a much more active little thing now. Wanting to be mobile and all that jazz. He's almost crawling. He kind of scoots and reaches, but is also doing the whole rock on all fours thing. I think Katie was crawling for real within a month of that whole business. He also sits up more than lies down now and is into EVERYTHING. Especially Daddy's new and nifty G1. Sam looks like an addict when Miguel pulls it out. Or better yet, he looks like Gollum (ok, a much cuter version)when he sees the ring in Lord of the Rings. Anyway, Sam's 6 month appointment is on Thursday and tomorrow I am hoping to do his 6 month pics. So you'll get the rest of his half year update later.


Katie is doing well. Enjoying her homeschooling a whole lot. She's likes to do it everyday. I see this as a good thing in that she obviously likes it and thinks it's fun. She is currently OBSESSED with that new Pink song, "So What". She knows almost all of the words. We are currently working on weaning her off of that one onto maybe, hopefully, Coldplay or Weezer or really anything else at this point. And not that I have a problem with Pink, I like her and the song. But one can only here it so many times, before one begins to lose one's mind when said song is on. Still it is cute when Kate wants to sing you a song and she starts out with, "I just lost my....Na na na na na na....". :) Her behavior is much improved since we pulled her out of preschool. So we are totally happy about that. She interacts a lot more with Sam. Probably more because he is interacting more with her, and it is so cute. I hope for them a close and happy siblinghood. Yeah, that's right, I just made up that word. LOL

Oh and here's some exciting news. We sold the truck after having it listed for 6 days. Yup, we know how to sell stuff. Or we just have incredibly good luck. We sold our house in 6 weeks. And I don't just mean got an offer in 6 weeks, we actually closed the sale 6 weeks after we listed it. So I am sending all my "quick sell" dust to my friend Robin whose about to put her own house on the market. ;) So if you know anyone looking......

Comments

No responses to “Oh poor blog, how I have ignored thee....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails