Happy Half Year Boogie!

_MG_2632
For those of you who aren't around us a whole lot, that's what we often call Sam. It started because every time I said "boogie" when he was very very tiny, he smiled at me. :) And it's just kind of stuck. I like to sing that song to him too, "...Boogie woogie bugle boy...". That normally gets at least a chuckle from him these days. So I digress. I suppose you might be interested in his stats. If not, enjoy them anyways. LOL
He's little. 15 lbs 1 oz and 26 inches. It wouldn't be so bad him being little if he hadn't fallen off of his growth curve. So as Dr's generally tend to get when babies do that, ours was concerned. So I have to try my best to fatten him between now and the day after Christmas. Just like a turkey. ;) Developmentally, he's doing excellently. He passes things between his hands, he sits up, he inch worms, rolls over, pulls himself up to standing and kneeling, and even rocks on all fours in that threatening to crawl way. He's just on the small side. In fact, 90 percent of his peers are bigger than him, poor thing. Or so THEY say anyway. Katie did do something similar like this too when she was a baby, but not nearly as drastic. I am sure he his fine. We just make small kids. :)

Oh and quick let me address the photo. This was during our Christmas card shoot attempts. It was an idea, that didn't really work, I admit. But the look on his face is priceless. To me it says, "Mom, really?".

Comments

No responses to “Happy Half Year Boogie!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails