Katie's first bowling experience

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent most of ours what we love to do, cook. Oh and eat. LOL Katie got to go bowling for the first time on Sunday at my nephew's 11th birthday party. She L-O-V-E-D it! She had a blast. So much so we took her again yesterday. Katie even got a strike both yesterday and on Sunday. Of course, she has a ton of help, with the bumper lanes and the ramp. :) Katie has also recently become obsessed with putting on makeup. We bought a kids make up kit to play around with for her birthday and it is now out all the time. I can't tell you how often I turn around to find her covered in makeup. It's totally cute though. Except now when I am putting my own makeup on, she always tells me she needs "mascara". Have you seen her lashes? She may never ever need mascara, lucky girl.

Comments

No responses to “Katie's first bowling experience”

Related Posts with Thumbnails