I voted. Did you?

Please tell me if you had the ability to vote, you did so today? Here, the polls are already closed. So history in good ol' Georgia is written. So if you did, I'm glad you did. If you didn't and could, no complaining from you.
My voting experience today was quick and uninteresting. Drove up to my local polling place, (no parking of the car, Miguel dropped me off) walked in, filled out my little form, got my voting card to put into the computer, went to my voting "booth", made my choices, deposited said card into a basket, picked up my sticker, proudly planted it on my shirt, and walked out the door. :) No wait, no fuss, end of story. I hope your experience was as pain free and easy as mine, but hopefully more interesting. If not, I'm glad you stuck through and did your part.

Comments

2 Responses to “I voted. Did you?”

Dasha said...
November 4, 2008 at 9:37 PM

I sure voted! Yay for voting! :)

November 4, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Man I totally should have waited till today. THREE HOURS OF MY LIFE I'll never get back! LOL I'm just glad we're close to being done! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails