Halloween and some fall photos

Halloween was fun. We walked around my sister's neighborhood with her son and his best friend and her little sister. They were totally cute going up the door and asking for candy. :) Katie was especially entertaining with her "Gimme Some!" or "I want some!". What happened to the "Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give me something good to eat....." that we worked so hard on? Sigh. She had a blast anyways. Sam did not, he cried the whole time and finally fell asleep and we had to resort to carrying him around the neighborhood. Katie took to riding around in the stroller. Lazy butt. :) And then yesterday and today, I wanted to try and take some nice fall pics of the kids. Getting them to cooperate is always interesting. It always involves chocolate or candy or funny noises for Sam. Below is what I have edited so far. Enjoy. :)


My girl and her "flavorite" sweater and an acorn
My girl and her "flavorite" sweater
Orange Tree. Blue Hat
_MG_1711
Swinging, swinging
_MG_1632

Comments

One response to “Halloween and some fall photos”

Sonya said...
November 3, 2008 at 2:44 PM

Adorable kids! Those of Sam and the orange leaves...awesome! Congrats on the weight loss too! That is a great accomplishment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails