Wow...it's been awhile.

But I've been on vacation ya'll! I have taken way too many pictures, and it's going to take me forever to get through them all. I'll be officially back tomorrow. For now I still have one more night here. It's beautiful today. Tuesday through Thursday were a little crazy courtesy of Hurricane Ike. And tomorrow should be fun trying to drive back with the gas panic. But it's all been well worth it! We've been on the beach everyday, even when it was C-R-A-Z-Y. We swam in the pool, went to Panama City to go to Gulf World and Captain Anderson's, and we explored Apalachicola. I haven't even posted a fraction of the pictures, so I'll come back and post a slide show when I do get through them all.

Comments

No responses to “Wow...it's been awhile.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails