Katie will be turning 3 soon....

Katie turns 3

I took Kate out yesterday to get some "nice" pictures of her, so I can have them printed and sent out. And she did fairly well, of course we had use chocolate, "can you see the monkey in my camera?", and the "tell me a story" tricks to get eye contact. :) BUt it worked and they are super cute. Here's the link to all of them. She is growing up fast now. She started a gymnastics class last week and she is really enjoying school. She wakes up every morning asking if it's time to go to school. She is very verbal and very opinionated. She loves her baby brother and loves to help me with him. I am very proud of how she is developing and I hope that her 4th year brings us and herself as much joy as her 3rd year has.

Comments

No responses to “Katie will be turning 3 soon....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails