Welcome to your 5th month, Sam!

I love baby toes.

So yesterday was the first day of Sam's 5th month. Which technically makes him 4 months old. :) He is just the most laid back little boy I have ever had the privilege to know. But don't get me wrong that doesn't mean he isn't progressing along at a good clip. He is in the beginning stages of sitting up by himself. He can sit slightly hunched over by himself for a good while. But it'll be another month or two before he's sitting up perfectly straight without me worrying about him toppling over face first into the carpet. He's teething too. I have no idea how long it'll be before those teeth are in. But I suspect that too will take at least another month. His gums are red and inflamed and there is the ever present drool. Sam has also found his toes and he loves to play with them. As well he insists on standing on them at every moment. So we had to buy a Jumpster so that he could jump and "walk" around without being attached to mommy and daddy at every moment of the day. He loves the Jumpster. You can see the new found freedom on his face. He's also beginning to inch worm. But he's a ways away from crawling. But it's so neat to see all those little things and know this time what they lead up to. So that's my little update on him right now. I am recharging the video cameras batteries so that I can get some video of him, because he is quite adorable on camera. :)
P.S. I promise he does smile. It's just as soon as I pull out the camera, he stares at it intently. I can't tell if the stare is full of hate, or if he's still trying to figure out what I am doing. LOL
Oh and P.S. x2- I am still working on all of the beach pics. There are so so many. Whew...

Comments

No responses to “Welcome to your 5th month, Sam!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails