Last Thursday....

So last Thursday, we did a lot. Katie had gymnastics class, which she really enjoys. I have yet to get any good pictures from it, but once I do I will post some of Katie doing gymnastics. After that we went to the Dr's office for Sam's 4 month check up. He did really well. Showed off for the nurses and Dr. Winner his amazing head control and strength. He came in at 25 inches and 14lbs 4.8 ozs, 50th percentile for both. Completely average. Just the way I like it, well for height and weight anyway. While we were waiting for the Dr. Katie felt the need to give Sam tons of hugs. I think in comfort, because she knows about those shots that come after a Dr.'s visit. It was very sweet, and I just happened to have my camera around. :) After the Dr.'s visit we went to the North Georgia State Fair. It was a lot of fun for us. Especially since neither Miguel nor I had ever been to a fair before. Not that I can remember anyway. Katie didn't like any of the rides except the caterpillar roller coaster and the Merry-go-round, but hey she's only 3 and Mommy and Daddy couldn't go on the rides with her. But she was a good sport about it. She at least tried the rides. Here's a link to all the pictures from the fair, if you are interested in looking. It was a fun night and thank you to my sister for inviting us along. :)

Comments

No responses to “Last Thursday....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails