A blue and green day....

After I picked up Katie from preschool today, we had a blue and green day. :) It was so pretty outside. A beautiful breeze, bright blue skies, and not too terribly warm. I decided Katie should spend as much time as possible outside. Although from what I hear tell, they spent a considerable amount of time outside at school. :) So I got the blue and green sidewalk paint out and let her at it while Miguel was making some exercise equipment for us. Yes, I said making, but that's another post for another time. LOL She did manage to paint the letter "M" and the letter "C" before she broke loose and just started painting as much of the driveway as possible. And then I suggested that she walk around in the paint and then walk around on the driveway and see how many footprints she could leave. She LOVED that. So much so that she decided to get her hands involved in the action. Ya gotta love my artistic almost 3 year old. She just loves any chance to paint, draw, color, stamp, etc. Which would explain why when they don't paint at school, I hear about it ALL DAY. LOL

Comments

No responses to “A blue and green day....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails