Just quick before I go to work out

The gas lines are horrendous. Or at least they are here around my house. Only one gas station has gas within a few miles of the house. I went there this morning to get gas for the truck since it only had a 1/4 of a tank. How long do you think I sat in line? 20 mins? 45mins? Nooooo....that would have been an easy wait. I sat in line for ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES. With both kids in the car no less. At least I was lucky enough to get gas I suppose. What struck me most, as does it most times when things like this happen, is people's complete lack of consideration or common decency. I saw people completely bypass the obvious and long line and drive right into the station and pull up behind someone else already at the pump. You know it's only right that everyone should wait their turn like Katie has to do in preschool. I mean seriously, how hard is that? Sorry that you have to wait, but so do we all. There were other things I saw, but that was the one that irritated me the most. I'm over it now, I've ranted, I'm good. Oh and if the gas supply problem goes on much longer, I wonder if we'll see an epidemic of gas siphoning?

Comments

No responses to “Just quick before I go to work out”

Related Posts with Thumbnails