Ok. Can I brag about my little Katie for a minute?

She was watching her morning dose of Blue's Clues, and they were doing the alphabet train where they match up items with the letter. IE, ice cream for I, pumpkin for P. Well my little smarty pants was matching them up before he said anything on the tv. I was so impressed. I know she knows all her letters, but didn't realize she could match up items to go with the letters. I guess it makes sense. We read the baby Einstein alphabet books which give three words for each letter. She can also site read a couple of words like Grandma, duck, ToysRUs (I know that one is funny, but she recognizes the name written in lowercase or uppercase). I know there are a couple more here and there, but those are ones I can remember. I know this is a total bragging post, but I am SO proud of her. :)

Comments

One response to “Ok. Can I brag about my little Katie for a minute?”

Unknown said...
January 16, 2008 at 6:41 PM

uh oh. is it wrong to brag? better not go to my blog then. go, katie! go, katie! i's for ice cream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails