It Snowed! Again!!

I couldn't really remember the last time it snowed before Wednesday. And then we were lucky enough to get snow again! We actually got about 2 1/2 inches here I think. Most of it has already melted, but there should be enough left tomorrow morning for Katie and I to make the massive snow ball I promised her we'd make. Here's is one of Miguel throwing a massive snow ball at me. Here's a picture of the bushes about 2 hours or so after it started snowing. And then a follow up picture about 4 hours after it started snowing. Lots of snow! Here's a picture of Katie and her Daddy starting to build a snowman, which never made it much further because they destroyed it. LOL I guess that was more fun. So Katie was insistent on playing on her playset this afternoon. So after she spent some time clearing it off, she went head first down the slide into the snow. I guess she thought this was just too cool and proceeded to do it several more time. Crazy kid. :) And apparently sitting in the snow is a lot of fun too. I guess when you have an awesome snow suit on, it's not a problem. And the final picture is Miguel all suited up to be out in the snow. He has an awesome job that allows him to work from home on days like this. :)

Comments

No responses to “It Snowed! Again!!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails