A few random pictures and my 365 project

So here are just a couple of random pictures I have taken.The first one is of the ducks by the river at sunset. And then the second one I actually took close to mid day today. Both of them were way underexposed, but I thought it was a neat effect. These last two are from the 365 project. The first one is from today. Katie and I were standing on the driveway saying goodbye to her daddy as he went back to work from lunch. I thought it would look neat to take a picture of our shadows with the texture of the driveway.The second one is a picture of me looking at my junior year high school picture. I was actually thinking there would be a lot I would tell myself back then. But then I'd be a different person probably right?

Comments

No responses to “A few random pictures and my 365 project”

Related Posts with Thumbnails