Caleb is turning 3!

So Katie went to Caleb's birthday party yesterday and had a blast! She was so upset when we left. And since has been asking to see him again. Awwww....Caleb seemed to have a good time too. And all the kids actually got along with very little fighting. That's practically unheard of. LOL Caleb's Nana made a very cool pirate cake, which was also very tasty. Mmmmm.....a piece sounds really good around about now. Katie was actually so upset at having to leave Caleb last night that I bribed her with going to the park. Little manipulative 2 year olds. :)I probably could have bribed her with something that wouldn't have kept me on my feet longer, but at least it kept her outside. She ended up passing out at about 8pm last night. I wouldn't have been far behind her, but who goes to bed at 8pm? LOLOh and here's one last picture of Katie at the park in the swing. Do you know it's the first time I've EVER been able to capture her without any blurriness AND she's smiling in a swing?I don't know but the picture just reminds me of being a kid and swinging in the park. Kate's got it all right now.

Comments

No responses to “Caleb is turning 3!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails