A boo boo and a room

So yesterday Katie slipped when she got out of the shower. Fell flat on her face. Yes, she did cry a lot and insisted on repeating to her Daddy how she fell when she got out of the shower. Poor thing. If you click on the picture you can see it larger and clearly where she banged up her face pretty good. On another note, I think I pretty much have Katie's room ready for her. I moved her out of the room she was in because it's painted blue. How perfect for Sam, so it made more sense. Plus the crib furniture was already in there. Easy decision. So I took some pictures of it. I think it looks like such a little girls room. And the beds in there are the ones my brother and I slept on until I was like 12, I think. I like it. Now just to start getting Sam's room ready. He'll be here in 17 weeks. Just over 4 months I guess. Maybe sooner if the dreams I keep having come true. I just keep telling him he can't come any sooner than 38 weeks. :)

Comments

One response to “A boo boo and a room”

Unknown said...
January 26, 2008 at 6:28 AM

love the new digs, katie! you're a big girl now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails