Flashback Monday

Ok. Ok. Seriously, I do know it's supposed to be Flashback Friday in the blog world, but I want to post this now before other things come up. At the beginning of November I went to stay with parents in PA while Miguel went on a business trip. The kids and I basically got to chill for week with my parents and my brothers. We did drive around and I got to see the Amish farmers at work, which is awesome. The Amish are ridiculously hard workers. I can not even imagine a world where you get up at 4:30am and do hard physical labor all day, go to bed and repeat the next day. It's very inspiring, since I myself have a very difficult time getting up before 8am. We also went back to an ice cream store that I haven't taken Katie to since she was 5 months old. I wish I could find the picture of her eating there way back when. Maybe a project for another day. Miguel did manage to drive down to come hang out with us for a day, which was cool since we hadn't seen him. Miguel, by the way, got to spend the day in New York City, sightseeing and drankin' with his buddies from work. I have yet to make it to sight see New York myself. A trip for another time I suppose. Hint, hint Miguel. Hint, Hint.
So anyway, I'm trying out my new little viewing feature, so if you click on the picture, you should be able to go through my favorites from the trip. So, just roll your mouse over the image and you should see a "next" or "previous" button. Very neat. No more flickr slideshows. Makes me happy. And yes, I am aware, that particularly for the portrait images, the 1200x800 size is a tad large. But I am so not resizing them now, so if you all don't mind just dealing for now. I'll keep it in mind for the future.








Comments

No responses to “Flashback Monday”

Related Posts with Thumbnails