Testing Lightbox

So I thought it might be fun to make a new way for you guys to view my photos larger. I've been posting them as 900x600 images, but this way I can post them even larger for your viewing pleasure and I don't have the pesky problem of them not fitting into my blogger template. Cool, huh? So from now, for the most part, you'll need to click on the image to view it larger. It's really awesome what happens when you click on it. So try it. I know you'll like it. ;) I even went back and added the code to the last couple of posts too, so you can play and click on the images to view them larger. And I posted a random really big picture here too, because it's fun for me to see it work. It rocks. Totally. Oh and PS, for all of you Facebookers reading this through the feed, it won't work for you. It'll only work if you come to my actual blog (www.iammommyplussome.blogspot.com). So there.

Comments

One response to “Testing Lightbox”

jmilliron said...
November 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I hadn't seen your blog before. Very cool.

Photos look good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails