Let's go back to New Year's Eve

Miguel
So I never got to post about it because I came down with the flu on New Year's Eve. I was fine until very late into the evening, when I started to feel just icky. But anyway. We spent the evening with Miguel's family and had lots to drink. :) Is there really any more to say than that? The above picture was the first one of the New Year and it turned out pretty well. Even the subject looks decent (for as much as he had to drink already). LOL Alex and Connie made a yummy Chilean drink called Cola de mono. There were many other drinks too, but honestly I don't remember anymore. In any case, Sam and I woke up the next morning, sick as a dogs and not from alcohol. Spent the first 3 days of the New Year on the couch or in bed and I am only now feeling like myself. Not exactly my most favorite way to bring in the New Year, but hey maybe that way the rest of the year can only get better right? Right? If you'd like to see other pics from the night, you can see them on Flickr. I will tell you now that my flash does not work on my new camera, so therefore the pics are a little....artsy. Yeah, we'll leave it at that. Yup.

Comments

No responses to “Let's go back to New Year's Eve”

Related Posts with Thumbnails