Better Late than Never

Us in front of the White House
So I finally have a few minutes to sit down and go through all of the pics from our trip in December. I am still missing the pictures from Asheville, but I have all the ones from PA and DC on Flickr. Well all the ones I am willing to share. ;) The above picture is the only picture of the 4 of us ever. Well, I think maybe except from when Sam was born. I think there is one there of the 4 of us. In any case, Sam was cold and Kate had a busted mouth and tooth. It was a good time anyways. So check out the rest of the pics of the Washington trip and the Pennsylvania trip. Which, don't forgot were all the same trip. Long drive but so worth it to have our new car. Did I tell you guys how much I LOVE our new car? It's the bomb. The best ever. Anyway, when I find the Asheville pics, I'll be sure to add those in too.

Comments

No responses to “Better Late than Never”

Related Posts with Thumbnails