The start of Katie's Ladybug cake

Katie's yummy ladybug flower cookie
I decided this year I was going to make Katie's ladybug cake and that I was going to go all out for her birthday. Her first birthday we were in the process of packing everything up to move, and her second birthday I was very sick with morning sickness and could barely lift my head up. This year I feel great and have the energy for it, so it's going to be fantastic. In any case, I premade the cookie that's going on her cake as part of the decoration. Of course, Katie will get the cookie once we start cutting into the cake. I froze it and will be working on the rest of the cake first of next week. I'm probably more excited than Katie. We are also having a princess castle moonwalk, a art area if any of the kids are interested and a pinata (I know, crazy we are). It should be a blast!

Comments

No responses to “The start of Katie's Ladybug cake”

Related Posts with Thumbnails