So besides the engagement session....

what have we been up to? Well Friday night we went up to scout out the location for the shoot with Robin, Claire, and Caleb. We decided while we were there to get some shots for Claire's 5 month, albeit a little late since she's almost 6 months. :) I even got a few of Caleb in there too. Maybe he's not so camera shy after all? Or maybe he's just used to me sticking a camera in his face by now. LOL So here's some from that.

IMG_0385bwcrop2
IMG_0374
IMG_0452
IMG_0474nostalgia
IMG_0454soft
IMG_0491bw
IMG_0541


So then on Saturday morning we went to Avery's birthday party. Katie had a blast even if all she did was shoot foam balls out of a cannon and dig in the sand pit. Oh wait, I think she went down the slide too. Once maybe. LOL After they played we all sang happy birthday, ate cake and pizza, and Avery opened presents. A good time was had by all. So the next pictures are all of that morning. Katie is totally psyched about her own birthday party and tomorrow I am starting on her cake. Hopefully I can do at least half as good a job as Sara did on Avery's cake. :)


IMG_0556
And this is because I can't not take a picture of a baby when I see one. :)
IMG_0557
IMG_0562
IMG_0564
Katie being a pirate. This is her best pirate face.
IMG_0565
IMG_0572
IMG_0584
And this last one is Danny, who was 8 months old and the subject of only my second ever photo shoot. :) Time flies. He's almost 2 now.
IMG_0601
If you want to see more pictures, Sara and her hubby Mike took a lot of pictures and there are some of me and my two in there.

Comments

One response to “So besides the engagement session....”

Dasha said...
October 13, 2008 at 6:45 PM

I thought I saw you and Sam on Sara's photos! LOL Sounds like a good time! I like the oudoor shots of the kids as well - very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails