The Pumpkin Patch and Amicalola Falls

IMG_0897

So we went to Burt's Farm yesterday and had a blast. We got a pumpkin for carving and 3 sugar pumpkins for pumpkin pie. We also had tons of homemade baked goods while we were there. It was so so yummy. Katie's favorite part of the whole day was the hayride. I have a lot more pictures to post, but I can't post them right now because I have to go make cupcakes for Katie's class. She's turning the BIG 3 tomorrow!
We also went to Amicalola Falls again yesterday. We walked around the falls and had dinner at the lodge. It was a really nice day and I hope Katie had tons of fun. I know we did. I'll leave you with a picture of the top part of the falls. The sky was beautiful yesterday and the leaves are starting to turn here. I did enhance the colors a little bit in this pic, but the sky really was almost that blue.

IMG_1098

Comments

No responses to “The Pumpkin Patch and Amicalola Falls”

Related Posts with Thumbnails