I think I am done with the change over

Sorry for any confusion I might have caused. I hope that you all made the transition ok. :) It feels better this way. LOL
So what I have been up to lately besides wasting time adjusting my blogs? :)
I have been baking a lot. On Thursday I spent a lot of time baking pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread. I still have the squash to bake. But the pumpkin came from our trip to the pumpkin patch last week. It was actually really good pumpkin. Sweet and yummy. _MG_1367 Sam has been working on his sitting up skills. He does really really well. Every once in a while he'll topple over, but I can actually put him down with a toy now and he can stay sitting up. He's also working on pulling himself up. I remember Katie trying to pull herself up to her knees at this age, but he tries to get to his feet. He actually accomplished this the other day, but it must have been a fluke because he hasn't done it since. No movement on the crawling front really. He's just not interested in trying. Kind of like Katie was, she never really crawled either. Just went straight to cruising to walking. Anyway, just thought I would update you guys a little. :)

Comments

One response to “I think I am done with the change over”

Dasha said...
October 25, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Too cute! I can't belive he is already sitting... He was brand new so recently! :) The pies look yummy - I am planning on baking an apple pie with the girls soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails