An update on Sam

So Sam had his 2 month check up yesterday which included a whole bunch of vaccinations. 6 to be exact. 5 sticks in the legs and 1 oral. I know there is a lot of debate on vaccinations, but I will just tell you right now that I personally feel that I would really regret it if they became sick with an easily preventable disease. But that's really not the point of the post, I just wanted to throw it out there. Ok to get the point, Sam is growing like a weed. He weighs in at 12 lbs 8 oz (a 5 lb 8oz gain since we got home from the hospital), he's just over 23 inches long, and is a very healthy active little babe. The pediatrician was happy with him and we'll be back for another checkup and of course more shots in 2 months. Sam reacted well to the shots, just a little sleepy. But he was is his normal happy self this morning. Oh and in the last picture. You can tell my sweet Kate is never far away.

Comments

No responses to “An update on Sam”

Related Posts with Thumbnails