This is what happens.....

....when someone like me, ahem, slightly OCD, can't stop thinking about what shot I am going to do next. Katie actually initiated these shots, although by the end she was a not so willing model. LOL I love the pink and thanks to Grandma for the outfit. Oh and the hat, yes, I found it at a thrift store. Oh and then we plopped Sam down on the chair, oh yeah, another thrift store buy :) IMG_5815and took his picture. Fun! There are lots more pictures. But the real reason I took these is because I bought a strobe for my birthday 3 months ago and I never learned how to use it. Well tonight I did. These were taken at 9pm at night, so I had no natural light to work with. I am so happy I finally figured it out. Things like that are hard sometimes when you are self taught.

Comments

No responses to “This is what happens.....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails