Bath time

So Katie has taken showers with me for awhile, but recently has started hating it when she gets water in her eyes. First we tried goggles in the shower and that worked only briefly, until she started messing with them while in the shower. Then she would get water in her eyes anyway. So I told her no more showers, baths only.
Which honestly is more work for me, but I don't mind so long as she doesn't scream at me when it's time to wash her face and hair. Unfortunately, Katie tries to "help" a little too much when we are giving Sam a bath and it can become a little bit of a problem for me. So I put Katie in the big girl bath tub, Sam in the the little infant bath tub and let Katie play while I get Sam bathed and dressed. Soon I hope they can bath together without incident. But this is what it looks like in the bathroom at night. Sam on the other hand loves his baths. He can be screaming his head off in hunger, pain, etc. and the moment you put him in his bath, he'll quiet down and coo and smile. Such a happy little guy. I hope he stays that way. I would hate for that to change at all. One of these days I need capture one of his smiles where you can see his dimples. It's too darn cute.

Comments

No responses to “Bath time”

Related Posts with Thumbnails