I hope everyone had an excellent 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a delightful holiday. We had a relaxed one, and it was nice. We spent the afternoon shopping for shoes. :) And then we came home and had a cookout and waited around for the fireworks we can see from the house. It's great not to have to go anywhere for spectacular fireworks. Thank goodness for the well off people that like their fireworks at the country club. LOL Yesterday we went swimming, which of course Katie loved. She's going to be a fish like her mom. I can spend hours upon hours in a pool. In any case, hope you all had a great weekend. Oh and for all you moms out there, my 7 week old slept 8 hours last night. (This is the part where the angel choir comes out and sings "Hallelujah") I feel so much better today. Still slightly sleep deprived, but he slept from just about 10pm-6am for me. Probably a fluke, and I'll be on here again, grunting and complaining about being sleep deprived, but it was nice to have a break last night.

Comments

No responses to “I hope everyone had an excellent 4th of July!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails