What would you do while waiting for your baby to make an appearance?

I garden apparently. LOL After spending a good portion of the day pruning bushes and pulling weeds, I walked around the yard seeing what I could take pictures of. I found this little fellow in the cabana I have set up next to Katie's pool. He actually wasn't so little. He was a good 6-8 inches. Katie thought he was totally cool though. She likes little animals like that. Lizards, worms, ants, etc. Then I found this rose on the climbing rose bush out back. It's just so pretty. Can you tell I love taking pictures of flowers yet?> So then Katie insisted we get in the pool. And who could resist that on such a warm day. And although I think it barely hit 80, it was way warm in the sun. Well for us preggos anyway. Katie noticed our shadows in the pool and was having fun playing around with it. Splashing it and watching it move with her. Silly girl.

Comments

One response to “What would you do while waiting for your baby to make an appearance?”

Unknown said...
May 5, 2008 at 7:50 PM

woohoo...pool party. totally kick the reptile out, though. gross.

Related Posts with Thumbnails