This is totally not photography related at all...

LOL But I had to mention it. It was interesting to find while I was reading CNN.com this morning, that they had an article about ratings being low on the major networks. In the article, it sites the writer's strike and nice weather as a reason for low ratings. Well, thank goodness. I do watch some tv, but for the most part, there just isn't time in the day. And not to mention I much prefer the internet to gather and read information. At least I am reading and it's fairly interactive. :)
And yes, with the beautiful weather most of the country has been having, shouldn't we all be outside? Enjoying the day instead of sitting on the couch staring at the boob tube? Maybe the writer's strike was just what we needed. That little bit of prompting to get up off of the couch and find other things to do.

Comments

No responses to “This is totally not photography related at all...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails