So, we've been home since yesterday.

We were released yesterday from the hospital. I'm doing really great. I'm not taking any more pain meds. And the recovery really has been easy this time around. Well, so far, knock on wood. I took Sam to the pediatrician this morning and his jaundice is worse, so back we go tomorrow for another check. His weight is a little on the iffy side since he lost 11 oz since Friday night. So we'll go for a weight check in the morning too. All fun stuff! :) I'm sure he'll be better tomorrow since my milk has pretty much come in this morning. As for other things, he is licker! When he's hungry, his little tongue gets going and he licks everything. Shirts, blankets, skin, whatever is within tongue's reach!. LOL And I wanted to post this last one because it's sweet and it was taken just before leaving the hospital yesterday. Miguel is in love with his little boy. :) I think at the moment we all are. Including Katie who is handling it all surprisingly well. No, things aren't perfect, but they are wonderful. And I have to say that life has been very good to us.

Comments

One response to “So, we've been home since yesterday.”

Unknown said...
May 19, 2008 at 12:55 PM

awwww. i loved looking at these and the other flickr pictures. thank you for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails