My first shoot in a long time.....

My bestest girlfriend Robin, let me go over to her house and photograph her beautiful daughter yesterday. :) Plus, I got to visit with Robin and Katie got to play with Caleb. :) I think the one to the right is my absolute favorite photo from the shoot. I liked this one of Caleb too. I just love all of the white.One of the main objectives yesterday was to get a shot of Caleb giving Claire a kiss. It really is so sweet.You all know that Sam is in so much trouble when he gets here. Do you think mommy is going to be able to put the camera down for one minute? LOL And then this last one. Who doesn't love baby toes and feet? I was actually very proud of the way I got the toes in focus. It was exactly what I was going for. So thanks again to Robin for letting me photograph Claire and Caleb! They make such wonderful models. :)
And just as a side note, to all those waiting...Nope, not in labor yet. Sam seems to be quite content in hanging out. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. I have a feeling that labor is going to come as a huge surprise to me, and I'll be shocked that it's actually happening when it does.

Comments

No responses to “My first shoot in a long time.....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails