So here's a funny blurb

So my dear husband ordered a computer, well really a server, that we were expecting delivery yesterday. After waiting all day, he checks UPS's website and discovers that not only does it say delivered but that an A. Roache signed for it. When he calls UPS, they assure him that it was delivered to our address. Ummmmm...No. I think I would know if it had been delivered and unless someone is secretly living in our house, there's no one here by that name. But UPS keeps insisting. It takes more than an hour for them to get in touch with driver, who realized...duh...he did deliver it to the wrong house. When he gets here with it, his only excuse is that the "..hot day made me go crazy..". So I guess if we learned any lessons from the experience it's to not order things to be delivered on hot days because it makes the UPS drivers "go crazy". LOL

Comments

No responses to “So here's a funny blurb”

Related Posts with Thumbnails