Pictures from a shoot

I had a photo shoot this morning for a mom and her sweet little boy and his cousins. It was actually a lot of fun for me. Although I know that the kids were so done with me by the end. LOL I thought I would just post a few of my faves here. Thanks Sally for the opportunity!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

One response to “Pictures from a shoot”

Unknown said...
August 30, 2007 at 7:41 AM

it's pretty fun to see sally and ben on your site. you did such a great job, martine, i'm glad to have referred you! you did me proud :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails