climbing climbing climbing, lying lying lying

Katie's new thing is to climb everything everywhere. It's getting her into quite a lot of trouble. She's been climbing stuff for a long time. But now every two seconds she's asking if she can climb something. I can't wait for fall so we can go to the park again and she can get it out of her system. It's just too hot right now. The playground equipment is too hot. Oh which reminds me of a story I saw on the news about a playground spontaneously bursting into flames because of the heat. To see the video, check it out here.
Katie's has been pretty good at going to the potty when she needs to go when she's naked at home. But today she sat in the chair in the office and pee peed all over it. Aarrrrgghhhh!!! When I asked her why she didn't ask me to go potty, she said "I told you". Hah! I KNOW that she didn't, because she was sitting in my lap the whole time before that. Not even two yet and already lying to me? I don't even think she understands that's what she did though. LOL What am I going to do with her?! :)
Anyway, here's a little slide show of her climbing a rock the day of the rehearsal for Dave's wedding.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

No responses to “climbing climbing climbing, lying lying lying”

Related Posts with Thumbnails