The Moon

I love the moon, and the stars. Tonight was an almost full moon. I think tomorrow must be the full moon, but I'll have to double check it. I love looking up at the sky. I can't do it so much now because you can't see anything. Well except the moon, and some planes, and the occasional star or two. Oh and maybe just maybe a planet. Too many city lights to see much of anything. I love that about cruises. You can go out on deck in the middle of the ocean and when the boat lights aren't on, you can see stars forever and beyond. When we went to Alaska I think that was the most amazing sky I'd ever seen. Anyways, really I'm just rambling. I thought I would take a couple of shots of the moon tonight. I've had my camera for almost 5 months and not one picture of the moon or the night sky have I attempted. So here are two. Without tripod. Maybe tomorrow night I try with a tripod and see what kind of shots I can get. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

No responses to “The Moon”

Related Posts with Thumbnails