Nothing really to write about

Nothing really all that interesting to write about, yet, anyways. We've just been hanging out, enjoying the backyard, swimming, watching movies, and going to the zoo. Nothing too exciting, nothing ground breaking. I did think I would log in and share some pics. Oh and one of these days I HAVE to get video of Sam dancing. It has got to be the cutest thing ever!!! I tell ya, I think this stage between 12 and 18 months is my favorite. I mean, yeah, Sam's a handful, but it is so fun. And he is such a fun loving, happy kid. It makes it all that much better. So here's some pics for ya'll to enjoy. :)


Baby Orangutan and his Mommy. Awwwww.....


IMG_8437
Black Mamba...thank goodness for the glass...

IMG_8455
Katie playing in her pool

IMG_8578
My current favorite pic of my Katie girl

IMG_8616
Picking Dandelions

IMG_8652
IMG_8681
IMG_8664
Blowing Dandelions

Comments

No responses to “Nothing really to write about”

Related Posts with Thumbnails