Good times, good times...

My sister and her family were in town to visit this past week, and we had a blast with them.
We went tubing down the river in Helen, played in the backyard with the hose, swimming at my other sister's house, playing at Zamba Funland, shopping at the mall for Sydney's bday, and then finally Syd's bday party. Katie misses everyone, she wanted me to say. Most of these pics are my sis's pics. I was in a non pic taking mood, but that's ok, because at least someone was. :)

People tubing down the river.
Tubing on the Chattahoochee
Hans and Gretel in Helen (aka J and Syd)

IMG_2313
Super sour face at lunch in Helen

IMG_2326
Playing in the hose in the backyard.

IMG_2373
The kids swimming in the pool

IMG_2451
Racing at Zambq

IMG_2468-2
Syd about to blow out the candles on her cake. IMG_8719
And all the cousins together. Awwww......
Cousins

Comments

No responses to “Good times, good times...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails