I'll work my way backwards...

slowly...
So I had to post these pics, because it's cute. I didn't let Katie finger paint for the first time until she was about 14 months and it surprised me then how much she caught on to it. I decided to let Sam in on some painting action. He did like it. Although, he was more fascinated by the feel of it on his fingers rather than the appearance of the paint on the paper. He did still manage to paint himself a picture. :) And get it all over his feet, and his legs, and his face. LOL Katie was right next to him, of course. She would never miss out on a chance to paint.



IMG_7644
IMG_7656

The top part of the paper is Sam, the bottom part of course is Katie.

IMG_7663

Comments

No responses to “I'll work my way backwards...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails