Happy Birthday Sam!!

Sam's 1st Birthday was yesterday. It was a fairly quite uneventful day. I took the kids with me to the gym, we went shopping for Sam's party this coming Saturday and I let him pick out a toy at the toy store. Then Grandma, Freddy, and Natalie came over to wish Sam a happy birthday and we did birthday cake. No present opening really, because well, I can't bring myself to wrap the few presents we bought him only to unwrap them myself. LOL. Anyway, his doctor appointment is on Thursday, so I'll update then with all of his one year particulars. Hopefully, he won't be too much of a butt from the shots and will be in a good mood for his party.
Here's some pics from the cake lighting and eating. He was afraid when we sang to him. It was either that or the flame on the candle.



IMG_7781
IMG_7779
IMG_7751
IMG_7750


Oh and P.S., take note of where his hands are in the candle lighting shots. Yeah...that's where they are ALL the time. I'll be sure to bring these out when you come home with your first girlfriend, Sam.

Comments

One response to “Happy Birthday Sam!!”

Colleen said...
May 18, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Ah yes, hands in the britches...
Happy Birthday, SAM!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails