Who doesn't love a cupcake?

I posted how we made cupcakes a couple of days ago and every two minutes Katie is asking for "Cake, Mommy? Peeeeeaaaaasssseeee?" Who can resist. She's such a cutie. Even if she is into her terrible two stage I think. Sigh...before I know it she'll be 18 and off to college. Got to enjoy it while I can. Here's a pic of her enjoying her cupcake.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We have a vegetable garden in the back yard where we get all of our tomatoes from. We get all kinds of deformed tomatoes. I thought I would have fun with one before I threw it out. It's not one you should eat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

One response to “Who doesn't love a cupcake?”

Unknown said...
September 4, 2007 at 6:54 AM

i think there aren't really enough cupcakes in the world. everyone is cuter with a cupcake in their paw. not everyone is as cute as katie, but still. it would help :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails